Cargowall has been a leading roll form manufacturer in Canada for over 20 years
We pride ourselves on our customer service, quality adherence and cost competitiveness. We offer our customers a true partnership to meet their needs and deliver our products on time, on budget and in spec. Here’s a closer look at the advantages of using Cargowall for your next roll forming job:
- Flexibility: Cargowall’s engineers are able to design flexible tooling, making various shapes, lengths and piercing patterns possible.
- Standard or customized products: Whether your requirement is a high volume commodity roll formed shape, or a customized prototype, Cargowall has the ability and expertise required.
- Heavy gauge capabilities: We are able to roll material up to ¼” thick, with lengths greater than 56′
- True customer service: We feel a key component of our value proposition is the ability to serve our customers; whether it be designing and rolling out a new product, a rush order to ensure you’re able to meet your customer needs, or an everyday requirement needed to keep your lines running, we are here to help.
- Extensive machinery diversity and an advantageous location: Production facilities have recently expanded to include 12 roll forming lines that are able to produce a range of custom applications. Materials used include galvanized, stainless steel, hot roll pickled and oiled, high strength steel, aluminum and more. Additionally, we are located just off the 401 for shipping ease
- In-house engineering: An engineering team is there to work with you throughout the process, addressing needs and identifying ways to save both time and money.
Make Cargowall your competitive advantage when it comes to roll forming applications. For more information on how Cargowall can help you with your next application, contact us today.