Cargowall has been a leading roll form manufacturer in Canada for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, quality adherence and cost competitiveness. As a result, we offer our customers a true partnership to meet their needs and deliver our products on time, on budget and in spec. Here’s a closer look at the advantages of using Cargowall for your next roll forming project:
- Flexibility: Cargowall’s engineers are able to design flexible tooling, making various shapes, lengths and piercing patterns possible.
- Standard or customized products: Whether your requirement is a high volume commodity roll formed shape, or a customized prototype, we have the ability and expertise required for the job.
- Heavy gauge capabilities: We can roll material up to ¼” thick, with lengths greater than 56′.
- True customer service: A key component of our value proposition is the ability to serve our customers. Whether it be designing and rolling out a new product, rushing an order to ensure you’re able to meet your customer’s needs, or accommodating an everyday requirement needed to keep your lines running, we are here to help.
- Extensive machinery diversity and an advantageous location: We have recently expanded our production facilities to include 12 roll forming lines that are able to produce a range of custom applications. We use a variety of materials, including galvanized stainless steel, hot roll pickled and oiled steel, high strength steel, aluminum and more. Our manufacturing building is located just off Highway 401 for shipping ease.
- In-house engineering: An engineering team is always available to work with you throughout the process, addressing needs and identifying ways to save both time and money.
Work with Cargowall to increase your competitive advantage when it comes to roll forming applications. For more information on how we can help you with your next application, contact us today.
Through the use of quality objectives that are visible, measurable, and challenging, we at Cargowall Ltd. are committed to continually improving our quality management system and increasing our competitiveness in the market place.
With ISO 9001:2015 as the foundation of our quality management system, we are committed to the applicable requirements that help us achieve our strategic objectives.